● We read that beer and books will join forces to in the article “Drinking To a Good Cause: Concord Brewery Supports Library's Adult Literacy Program” which will be held at Ale Industries' First Saturdays.
● We learned about the Lakefront’s Oktoberfest Lager and New Glarus’ Staghorn Octoberfest which are the perfect beers for this season according to the article “Salud! Change your beer along with the seasons.”
● We learned that Florida is currently holding the 33rd place when it comes to the average number of gallons of beer drank according to the article “Floridians Drink 27.8 Gallons of Beer on Average Each Year (Which Actually Isn't a Lot).”
● We learned about some things we should prepare before bringing our car to an AAA shop or calling a mechanic, to save time and money in the article “Improve Your Auto Repair Experience with Better Communication Says AAA.”
● We learned that the NHRA Drag Racing Series would continue until the final race on November 10 in the article “Funny Car Chase Going Down to Wire.”
● Finally, we round out our merry making with the article “After A Day’s Work” which summed up some ways we can relax.