We focus on the industry of auto restoration in this cycle. We’ve got some interesting stories about vintage and classic cars brought back to life, as well as family businesses who depend on this kind of work. All of these and more await you in this roster of stories:
● Before we talk about anything else, here’s a heads up for motorsporting festivities you might be interested in. For example, the Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival will be held on the 18th-19th of this month at the Sonoma Raceway.
● The Jaguar E-Type ‘Flat Floor’ Roadster is one of the favorites when it comes to vintage cars. Check out how one E-Type which slept for over 30 years got its ignition back on.
● Santosh Pujari is one to talk about auto restoration. Discover his experiences with this type of work, and learn why he loves it so much.
● It’s not uncommon to see multiple generations of families continuing the same line of work or business. The Bringles are a great example of three generations of auto restoration pros.
● All the way to New Zealand, Hadleigh Oudemans is making his mark on the auto industry as the restoration master to beat. His work is top-notch, earning him the respect of clients and colleagues.
● Finally, we sum up why auto restoration is still a hot industry after all these years. Vintage might be the new black.