For this cycle, we take a look at the different auto industry news and stories that are buzzing around the country - from the rising cost of auto repair services to students learning the skills to locals complaining about the speed of services. Check out all the posts we’ve prepared for you:
● Roosevelt High School is proud of its four seniors and their auto repair teacher for winning a contest - and for the $5000 worth of prizes that they took home with them.
● Skeptics may not agree, but reports tell us that finally, car companies are doing a better job on their end and that we can expect better reliability of car quality.
● Over the past decade, the costs of auto repair have gone nowhere but up. Chances are, they’ll just keep skyrocketing until we’re all just left to stick to DIY fixes.
● Before you get into a row with your mechanic, it’s best to get an estimated cost of repairs so that you can prepare for the services that your car will need.
● Some Houston motorists got into a nasty accident and took their vehicles to a repair shop. Unfortunately, all they got were headaches when it took months for them to get their cars back.
● We end the cycle with a talk about the importance of preparing for the needed tools, services, and repair costs beforehand.