In this cycle we learned how to set the alignment of a car and how to diagnose a cooling system problem. We also got some tips on how to start an automotive service business and about the basic tools every garage must have:
● Learn how to set your own auto alignment in the comfort of your home. Read Mike Schoonveid's eHow article for more information.
● Starting your own business can be difficult, but if you're determined and you have the funding, then you should be fine. Cheryl Bowman has tips on where to begin.
● Cooling systems always fail at the worst possible time and sometimes waiting for a mechanic to help is just not an option. Learn how to diagnose your cooling system problem from this wikiHow article.
● How much do you know about the open wrench? It’s one of the most widely used tools in a garage, learn more about it from Matthew Wright.
● Find out what the basic automotive tools that every do-it-yourself person must have in their garage if they want their hobby to fun and easy. Watch MAY03LT’s Youtube video.
● Learn the extent of the damage uneven car alignment can cause in your vehicle and find out how you can fix the problem by yourself.