OTC ToolsOTC 6591 StrutTamer Extreme
Simply the most effective compressor for virtually any straight, conical, or offset spring.
• Extreme duty design to handle the heavier springs found on mid- and some full-size truck strut assemblies.
• New frame includes cross bracing at arm mount locations - standard. This eliminates frame flex when compressing heavier springs.
• 2:1 reduction gearbox - standard. Allows for a 2:1 torque compression increase when compressing struts.
• Lock rings to hold arms in position - standard. This eliminates arms from spreading or sliding when compressing offset or unique strut configurations.
• Four-point locking jaws securely hold the spring in place.
• Open-ended design means you can take the strut in and out, quickly and easily.
• The arms adjust in and out, up and down, to accept many sizes of springs.
(2-1/2" to 10" diameter)
(2-1/2" to 24" vertical stroke)
• Extra long 3-bar handle gives user the leverage needed to compress heavier strut springs.
• No need to change shoes for different size springs.
• Easy to transport when mounted on optional stand, sold separately (No. 6592 – StrutTamer Extreme with stand; No. 6582 – stand only)
• Comes with No. 6583 Bridge accessory to be used on springs that cannot be compressed enough to remove the retaining nut.Email for product availability,