IPA 9008-DL SUPER MUTT® Deluxe Mobile Universal Trailer Tester
The Super MUTT® Trailer Tester is a Mobile Diagnostic Trailer Tester that places a load on the trailer’s electrical circuits to identify wiring problems while providing remote control operation over both air brakes and lights. Built to facilitate a one-man testing operation, the Super MUTT® reduces guesswork and inspection time to prevent failures that lead to expensive road calls and citations. The remote control allows for repetitive air brake actuation at each axle to reveal developing problems often missed by normal testing procedures.
The most advanced Super MUTT® to date includes such features as a mute bypass switch and internal regulator.
AIR BRAKE TESTING
• Performs leak down test on service and emergency lines
• Observe slacker adjustment in real time
• Activates air brakes by remote control
• Pulsar® mode, cross, open, overloaded and shorted circuit indication
• Amperage readout; audible and visible alerts
• 7 way cable testing
• Access ABS blink codes
• Activates lights by remote control
• One-man testing
• Real-time servo on/off engagement
• Programs multiple remotes; 100 ft. range
Includes: 3 remote controls, 5 ft. 7 way cable, chassis ground cable, external battery connector, 6 ft. glad hands, 3A battery charger, face shield, and rain cover
Availability: Drop ship from factory. Usually ships within 1-2 days. Ships via UPS.