Twice the Functionality, Half the Diagnostics time.
Dealer Level Functionality...
Accesses ALL Ford Proprietary Data, including body control modules,
1984 through the Current Model Year.
- Accesses all "OEM Proprietary Data"
- Dedicated hardware designed for the shop environment
- Large viewing screen real time data stream display
- Internet updateable
- Simplicity of operation
The most affordable solution for all Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle diagnostics. This tool allows after market technicians to perform dealer level scan operations. This allows the shop to save time, eliminate comebacks, and prevents unnecessary parts replacement on Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Mazda vehicles. Includes the new NGS Wave PC download software to graph/view recorded parameter data a print customer reports. This tool features bi-directional communication, service functions, and complete signal simulation for vehicles 1984 to current model year.*Optional NGS WebFlash Kit (#81207) may be required for certain applications.
- Power Balance Misfire Diagnostics
- Automated EVAP Monitor Test
- Active Commands/Bi-directional Control Diagnostic
- Proprietary OEM Fault Code Retrieval (including Body Control Modules)
- PID Display (Including Body Control Modules)
- PID Record and Playback (Including Body Control Modules)
- PATS Key programming
- ABS Service Bleed Functional
- Programmable Module Installation (PMI)
- Module Configuration
- Module Flash Capable