• Specialty wafer tweezers facilitates optimum access to confined spaces and provides excellent visibility of the area to be worked on
• Ergonomically shaped handles prevent hand fatigue
• High-quality precision tweezers for SMD jobs, wafer handling, Teflon® stripping. Blunted edges prevent damage to printed-circuit boards
• For perfect handling of chips and miniature components
• Suitable for assembling SMD printed-circuit boards or ceramic substrates, gripping and holding round components and wires and wafer components, stripping fine wires with standard or Teflon® insulation, extracting contacts from the rear of a plug connector
• For all models with the suffix SA or SASL in the order number: Special stainless steel, nonmagnetic, non-rusting, acid-proof, heat-resistant
• For all models with the suffix S in the order number: Stainless steel, robust tips, non-rusting, non-reflecting surface. For all models with the suffix CA in the order number: Special stainless steel, non-magnetic, non-rusting, acid-proof, heat-resistant
• The quality and performance of Erem precision tweezers are the result of more than 40 years of development and know-how.
• Erem manufacture a wide range of tweezers. The combination of expert manufacture, symmetry and balance give Erem tweezers their renowned reputation for precision and the highest quality.
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Coupon Headline: Tweezer - Wafer - 150mm/5.906"
Magnetic Properties: Anti-magnetic
Material: Stainless Anti-acid
Package Gross Weight: 0.10 in
Package Height: 0.70 in
Package Length: 5.80 in
Package Width: 2.00 in
Point Size: Very Fine
Point Style: Flat