Drill Doctor Model 500X Drill Bit Sharpener
The 500X is perfect for the serious DIY'er, hobbyist and the professional user who needs to sharpen bits frequently.The 500X is built tough and sharpens drill bits to 118 or 135 degree point angles - ideal for workshops that use separate bits for drilling wood and metal.
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32" to 1/2" (optional 3/4" chuck available)
- Sharpens 118 degree and 135 degree point angles
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability
- Sharpens Carbide, Cobalt, High-Speed Steel, Black Oxide, TiN-Coated, twist and Masonry bits
- Longer chuck jaws hold bits more precisely, and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Able to create and sharpen split point bits.
- "Push to Stop" drill point splitting port: prevents over-splitting the bit point
- Permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- 6 foot power cord
500X Drill Bit Sharpener
1/2" chuck (for bits from 3/32” to 1/2”)
180 grit diamond sharpening wheel (pre-installed)
500X User Guide
Wheel hub wrench (for changing or replacing diamond sharpening wheels)