Drill Doctor Model 350X Drill Bit Sharpener
The DD350X is suited for the home workshop. It provides the homeowner, weekend craftsman, or hobbyist with the sharpening power needed to sharpen dull bits on the fly and finish projects without an extra trip to the hardware store.
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32" to 1/2"
- Sharpens to a 118 degree point angle
- Sharpens Carbide, Cobalt, High-Speed Steel, Black Oxide, TiN-Coated, twist and Masonry bits
- On-Chuck Alignment eliminates alignment port for simplified sharpening process
- V-Block chuck jaws eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- 6 foot power cord
350X Drill Bit Sharpener
1/2" chuck (for bits from 3/32” to 1/2”)
180 grit diamond sharpening wheel (pre-installed)
350X User Guide
Wheel hub wrench (for changing or replacing diamond sharpening wheels)