NEED HELP? CALL NOW 9702041930
Monday - Friday 6AM - 4PM MST
Product innovation continued into Coast’s newest product line—LED flashlights. Staying true to the company mission, COAST began producing LED lights that made people’s jobs and recreation easier, safer and more enjoyable. Patented optic systems and advanced electronics are what make Coast professional LED flashlights some of the brightest and most functional in the market, and are why Coast is the market leader in this space today.
Coast was one of the pioneers in handheld LED powered lights and later incorporated the same advanced technology to headlamps and lanterns.
· 1996- Coast introduces first LED Product (c50)
· 2002- Coast introduces first LED Flashlight (now the G25)
· 2003- Coast introduces first LED Headlamp (now the HL3)
· 2005- Coast introduces first LED Lantern
· 2010- Coast develops Pure Beam Focusing Optic for flashlights and headlamps
· 2013- Coast develops the Flex Charge Dual Power recharging system
Looking back over the last 100 years, it’s easy to say the Pacific Northwest is somewhat tamer now than in 1919, but so what? The true origins of Coast’s products have never changed — they’re built for the working professional and born of insight, innovation, problem solving, hard work and craftsmanship. For almost 100 years, and three generations of the Brands Family, Coast has made products that make people’s jobs and recreation easier, safer and more enjoyable.
Products (Total Items: 9)
Your Price: $17.45
Your Price: $52.20
Your Price: $82.49
Your Price: $43.75
Your Price: $21.20
Your Price: $24.35
Your Price: $46.08
Your Price: $62.05
Your Price: $71.95