Waekon IndustriesWaekon 76564 COP Interceptor Coil-On-Plug Ignition Tester
The COP Interceptor measures, displays and saves each coil-on-plug’s
secondary ignition data in real-time for detailed ignition analysis.
View trend data for visual verification of an intermittent misfire that
may not set codes.
- Simple to operate — easier than an oscilloscope.
- Works on multiple styles of COP ignition systems.
- 9" probe plus 2-1/2" bendable arm.
Features & Benefits
- Easy two button operation — Simple to operate while providing advanced ignition data
- Misfire counter and indicator — Catch intermittent problems that don’t set a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC)
- No COP removal required — Save time and test COP ignition under true operating conditions
- Auto-set gain calibration — Calibrates itself to provide the most accurate data for multiple styles of COP ignition systems
- Voltage Snapshot — Tap mode button to lock reading in any mode
- Real-Time kV and mS — Measures secondary circuits breakdown voltage and arc/burn duration time individually as they happen
- Breakdown Voltage Measurement Range: +/- 30kV
- Arc Duration Measurement Range: 0.3 - 5.0 mS
- Resolution: 0.1kV and 0.01 MS
- Multi-Strike Ignition: First V event, Last mS events are displayed
- Misfire Detection: Functional from 240-4000 RPM
- Voltage Supply: 9V Battery (8-10 VDC)
- COP Interceptor
- 9” Probe plus 2-1/2” bendable arm
- High sensitivity receiver pad
- Low sensitivity receiver pad
- 9 volt battery
- Soft zipper case
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.