Waekon IndustriesWaekon 76462 Universal Electronic Fuel Injector Quick Probe
The Universal EFI Quick Probe is a battery-operated tester designed to quickly determine if a fuel injector is firing by detecting a mechanical vibration, such as a fuel injector’s pintle movement.
Simply press the 7” long probe tip against the injector body, adjust the sensitivity using the thumb-wheel and the bright LED strobe will flash each time the injector opens and closes. The strobe allows the you to determine if the injector is firing consistently, misfiring or not firing at all.
Features & Benefits
- Works on gas and diesel engines
- No Hunting for injector wires to test at the connector or injector removal required
- The probe is specifically designed to detect the vibrations emitted when the injector fires
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Universal electronic fuel injector quick probe
- 7" removable probe tip
- User Guide
- 3-volt CR2032 lithium battery
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.