Waekon IndustriesWaekon 45665 G2 Diesel Injector Tester for Powerstroke / Navistar
OEM Dealer Level Functionality for Ford Powerstroke & Navistar International 6.0L, 4.5 & I6 Engines* MY2003-Current
Most drivability issues in a G2 injector are caused by faulty injector timing or faulty spool valve performance (stiction). This issue causes drivability concerns such as: hard start, no start, lack of power, misfires and white smoke. In many cases no DTC codes are set by these conditions and occur when the engine is cold.
The automated Cylinder Contribution Test provides enhanced diagnostics. The test sets a base line and kills each injector individually providing a comparative analysis of all cylinders. The Oil Pressure Monitor feature lets you verify proper injector control pressure (ICP). If you want comprehensive one of a kind diesel injector diagnostics, the G2 is the only choice.
Includes the G2 Injector Diesel Diagnostic Suite Software
The G2 Diesel Injector Tester is specifically designed to diagnose faulty spool valve performance whether the engine is hot or cold. The real-time data and graphic display of injector performance provides vital injector data for accurate diagnosis.
All current diagnostic methods only provide part of the picture. G2 Diesel Injector Tester is the ONLY tester on the market designed to show the whole picture.
Features & Benefits
- PC application software
- Injector control module direct
- Diagnose hot or cold engines
- Enhanced Diagnostic Suite software
- Real-time display of injector performance
- Simplified hook-up connection
- Reduced diagnostic time
- Complete fuel system diagnostics
- Powerstroke 6.0L (Ford)
- Low Cab Forward (LCF) 4.5L (Ford)
- I6 (International)
- VT365 (6.0L) (International)
- VT275 (4.5L) (International)
- MaxxForce 5 (International)*
- MaxxForce 9 (International)*
- MaxxForce 10 (International)*
- MaxxForce DT (International)*
- Main Unit
- Injector control interface cable
- PC software application CD
- USB/Serial interface cable
- Ford OBD II PC interface cable
- Blo-molded carry case
*Requires the optional 45601 MaxxForce Cable
The accessory cable provides fuel injection testing with G2 on MaxxForce engines. Created specifically for the integrated Powertrain Control and Injector Driver Module design on MaxxForce engines beginning in the 2007 model year