Uni-Ram / Cascade
Uni-ram URS900 Mid-Size Solvent Recycler.
Provide clean solvent every day. Clean solvent washes better and faster.
• Eliminate the need to haul dirty solvent off-site for disposal. No solvent manifest to complete.
• Lowers solvent purchase and disposal costs.
• Certified to UL Standard 2208 and CSA Standard 22.2 No. 30 and No. 88. For use in the following non-hazardous locations and hazardous locations: Class 1, Division 1; Class 1, Division 2.
• Operational control and continuous monitoring by micro processor; many built-in safety programs; self-diagnostic.
• Pressure relief lid and cover system prevents pressure build up over 1.0 PSI.
Ideal for companies using paint solvents:
• Paint Thinner • Lacquer Thinner • Heptane • Toluene
Gun Washer Solvent • Xylene • Acetone • Methanol • Isopropylalcohol
Easy to Use:
• Press Start; the solvent vaporizes and condenses automatically. Clean, pure solvent collects in receiving pail inside the recycler. Residue remains in a heat resistant bag in tank.
Tank Capacity: 6.6 US gal (25 litres).
Speed: 6.6 US gal in about 4 hours.
Air Pressure: 75-85 PSI, unit complete with pressure regulator and filter.
Power Supply: 220/240 V, 2,200 W, 9.3 A
Heater: 2,100 W
Display: Digital LCD (16 characters) shows selected temperature set point in Fahrenheight or Celsius.
Ships via LTL Truck Freight.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.