TracerTracer Products TP9367 Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool Master Kit.
The TP-9367 Marksman™ II comes complete with ultrasonic receiver, ultrasonic emitter, hollow air probe, contact probe, headphones and rugged carrying case.
- Convenient, easy-to-use, touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch
- 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoint the exact problem source
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation
- Precision-engineered hollow air probe helps isolate leak sources in cramped areas
- Solid contact probe quickly pinpoints wear or damage to internal components–without disassembly!
- Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weatherstripping in passenger cabs, trailers and other non-pressurized enclosures
Availability: Drop ship from factory. Ships via UPS.
|Sensitivity: ||Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004 in (0.1 mm) at 5.0 psi (34 kPa), from distance of 12 in (30 cm) |
|Weight (with batteries): ||1.5 lb (680 g) |
|Housing: ||Chemical-resistant ABS |
|Battery life: ||165 hours (approx.) |
|Power requirements: ||Two “D” cell alkaline batteries (included) |
|Frequency response: ||36,000 - 44,000 Hz |
|Circuitry: ||Solid state |
|Headphones: ||Full-size, noise attenuating|
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.