Tiger ToolTiger Tool 10603 Wheel Stud & Brake Anchor Kit
The Wheel Stud & Brake Anchor Service Kit is completely portable and includes a 10 ton hydraulic cylinder, rigid A.D.I. press frame, threaded draw bar, spacer sleeve adapter, five wheel stud adapters (3/4" L.H., 3/4" R.H., 1 1/8" L.H., 1 1/8" R.H., and 22mm), one adapter for removing wheel studs and pressing anchor pins and bushings in and out, all in a convenient carrying case.
- Remove and install 10 studs in only 20-30 minutes!
- Removal of the hub is no longer required!
- Eliminates the risk of damage to hubs, seals, wheel bearings, and axle studs!
- Maximum safety from accurate installations!
- For use on inboard hubs on trucks, semi-trucks, and buses.
- Only 14 lbs assembled weight for installation of studs. (24 lbs assembled weight for removal of studs)
Brake Anchor Pins & Bushings
- Easily remove the most severely seized brake anchor pins and bushings, and install new ones in just minutes!
- Fit's 16 1/2" s-cam trailer and tractor "Q" brake systems.
- Only 24 lbs assembled weight.
Note: For use with any 10,000 psi hydraulic power source (optional). See related products above.
"Do not use a hammer to remove or install studs while the hub is on bearings. A hammer can cause impact damage to the bearing raceway, which will reduce bearing life. Serious personal injury and damage to components can result." ArvinMeritor (2008) Maintenance Manual MM-0637 (Revised 06-08)
Under license - U.S. Patent #'s 5,839,180, 6,505,390 & 6,618,920. Availability: Drop ship from factory. Ships via UPS.