Tiger ToolTiger Tool 10601 Wheel Stud Installer Kit
The stud installer comes with a hollow ram hydraulic cylinder, five threaded adapters (1 1/8" RH, 1 1/8" LH, 3/4" RH, 3/4" LH and 22mm metric, and a convenient carrying case. Attach the Stud installer in any 10,000 psi hydraulic power source or equivalent. (Optional - See Related Products).
• Install 10 studs in only 10 - 20 minutes!
• Removal of the hub is no longer required!
• Eliminates the risk of damage to hubs, seals, wheel bearings, and axle studs!
• Maximum safety from accurate installations!
• Only 14 lbs assembled weight for installation of studs.
"Do not use a hammer to remove or install studs while the hub is on bearings. A hammer can cause impact damage to the bearing raceway, which will reduce bearing life. Serious personal injury and damage to components can result." ArvinMeritor (2008) Maintenance Manual MM-0637 (Revised 06-08)
Under license - U.S. Patent #' 5,839,180.Availability: Drop ship from factory. Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.