We need to look back at what we have previously discussed about hand tools so we won't easily forget what we have learned and use this knowledge to make our lives better. So, here are some summaries of the topics we have tackled over:
● We have learned that while power tools are really great tools to have in a workshop, hand tools should not be discarded because they have their own uses, in the article “The Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Hand Tools Over Power Tools.”
● The article “Heating and Cooling System Maintenance Tips” by Walter Curtis taught us how to keep our heating and cooling system in top shape using the right tools.
● A guest author in the Sustainablog.org explained how we can clean and do some maintenance work on our air-conditioning unit, in the article “End-of-Summer Air Conditioner Maintenance Tips.”
● We learned five things to look for whenever we want to do some maintenance check on the condition of an air-conditioning unit in the article “5 Tips For The Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance.”
● We learned about the 15 house tools which all houses needs to have in this article by Jay McDonald: “The 15 Tools Every Homeowner Should Own.”
● Finally, the article “Should You Go High Tech or Low Tech?“reminded us that hand tools are still as important parts of the tool box as power tools and should not be neglected nor discarded.