It’s time once again to look back at what we have learned about the latest information on the tools we use in our daily lives. Here is what we’ve covered so far:
● We learned about five new or upgraded tools from American Profile’s article “That’s handy! These simple projects will save your tools and help you organize.”
● Shannon Philpott has taught us in her article “What Tools Do Mechanics Need?” about the proper set of tools a mechanic should always carry with them.
● The article “Motorcycle Workshop Safety” introduced us to some tools that a motorcycle enthusiast should have in their workshop to ensure that what they will be doing is safer and easier.
● We got a lot of information about sand blasters and the various kinds in the article “How Does a Sandblaster Work?” by John Alber.
● We learned how beneficial it is to keep our tools together in one place in Alexander Page’s article “How to Organize Tools.”
● Finally, the article “Importance of Organizing Your Workplace” discusses how important it is to keep the work place organized.