- Ken Clark’s article talks about the recent trends in home improvement shopping. Find out which areas female out-shop males, and vice versa. Also, why are hand tools suddenly in high demand compared to last year’s sales?
- Edinburg Evening News shares the positive note that a local charity is moving up in tune with an employment program for prisoners. See how recycling garden tools not only saves the environment from added waste, but also gives new hope for these inmates.
- Anne Eisenberg’s article discusses the possibility of using the words power tool and GPS in the same sentence - and soon. Take a look at Alec Rivers’ prototype of a tool that will revolutionize and automate the way tools would be regarded as forever.
- Dan Haag’s post shares the legendary crafts maker Joel Haag and his family’s legacy with their work and why they claim that vintage tools make a much better job than the fancier tools out in the market today.
- Solson Scherman shares his expert tips on using common tools for household and manual work. See the professional advice for yourself from this article.
- Finally, we conclude the week’s worth of stories with a discussion over the evolution of tools. Which ones are better, the oldies or the newbies? Read more from the commentary, “Vintage VS Innovative: Which is Better?.”
NEED HELP? CALL NOW 970-204-1930
Monday - Friday 6AM - 4PM MST