It istime again to put down our tools and have a rest. Let’s look back at what we have learned so far about the tools that we use everyday in our work. We discussed the following:
● According to the article by Patrick Manning , the candidates who show more support to the brewing industry have a better chance of winning because the brewing business is steadily growing as the demand for beer in the U.S. increases.
● We watched two videos on friendofbest.org, which taught us two things. First, what the different tools in the workshop are; and second, how to properly organize them.
● We read an article, which convinced us that we should make sure we have our own set of car repair tools inside our car in case of emergencies
● We found out what the basic tools for car repair are in the article in envresearch.info and learned that there are some vehicles that use non-standard parts which will require special tools.
● We learned about more tools which can be used for serious car repairs and how to properly choose them in the article written by chiltonDIY.
● Lastly, we read an article which prepared us for repairing our vehicles whether we are just starting to learn or already have some knowledge on DIY car repair.