● Robert Smith provided a learning video on the basic functions and the appropriate names of different hand tools. Tipman Tim, on another video, taught us how to organize these tools. Click here to watch these two helpful videos.
● As cars become older, they become more vulnerable to damage, which can cost you big time. Repair shops, most of the time,charge high; so, if you want to cut on your car expenses learn how to do the repair yourself. The first step is to have the necessary tools. Check out what he basic ones are in this post by John Robertson.
● Majority of Massachusetts voters said yes to the Right to Repair, otherwise known as the Availability of Motor Vehicle Repair Information Law that requires manufacturers to make their diagnostic and repair information available for purchase by car owners.
● If you’re a beginner to car repair, you may not have the slightest idea about how a torque wrench works. Angela Herrie of eHow.com got it covered for you. Check out her post here.
● Car jacks are necessary car repair tools. Before you buy one, you should know your options when it comes to car jack features.
● Finally, we looked into the two sides of the newly approved law, the Availability of Motor Vehicle Repair Information Law. Read the full commentary here.