In this cycle, we see tools used by mechanics up close to appreciate their features and capabilities even more. We also offer the usual serving of tips and auto repair advice for all you garage DIY-ers out there. These are the topics we’ve lined up for you:
● An insulated screwdriver is an absolute must-have for all mechanics and technicians. It gets the job done while protecting your hands from electric currents.
● Let’s take a short breather and talk about how tools made of stone got our ancestors started with the tool-making business in the first place.
● Get the lowdown on how to remove head bolts properly and efficiently with the help of this wikiHow post.
● If you think only mechanics and professional auto repair dudes can use and understand how compressors work, you’re dead wrong. They’re pretty easy to master - have a go for yourself!
● We’re a long shot before the winter months return, but it’s best to use this time to learn how you can better protect your vehicles from low temperatures before the cold season hits again.
● Finally, we stress the importance of workplace safety for all types of jobs, especially for mechanics who are constantly exposed to hazardous tools and equipment.