Becoming a good auto repair mechanic, or even a simple weekend garage DIY man, requires a good grasp of the tools and skills needed to get the job done. We talk about these skills and tools, along with other greasy and rusty repair stories.
● There is a distinction in being an auto electrician from doing other types of auto repair. This distinction remains true for the tools needed in the craft too.
● Get the lowdown on what it takes to become an auto body repair technician, from the skills and training to the tools needed.
● Mechanics must invest in good tools, and therefore, are faced with the question of which brands to pick. Get some pro advice from this post.
● If being a regular auto repair guy isn’t enough for you, why not become the master of the trade? Learn more about being a master mechanic and where you can go to school to become one.
● Car chargers are in the must-have list of every vehicle owner. If ever you forget to bring yours, don’t fret. All it takes is a little DIY tweaking here and there.
● We wrap up our lineup of stories with a discussion on becoming an expert on auto repair. What does it take to become the ultimate professional auto repair go-to guy?