It’s all about DIY projects and repairs for this cycle! Bring out the weekend repairman in you as we take you along for the ride. Got that Check Engine light on for a while? Now’s the time to finally get to it (it’s not just for display, you know, it actually means something’s wrong with your car). So buckle up and check out the topics we’ve prepared for you:
● It’s not 100% crazy to have a fear of doing DIY repairs. But if the project is basic and simple enough, don’t hold back - you’ll save yourself time, money, and the trouble of having to go to the mechanic.
● Have you been meaning to do something about your car’s “weird” alignment? You can do so - on your own, too. Get advice from this guide.
● It’s not just the Check Engine light - there’s a lot of other signs that can tell you that your car needs help. Auto scan tools can help tell you exactly what the problem(s) is(are).
● Feeling a little hot while driving? It’s not just you all the time, you know - it could possibly be a malfunctioning air conditioning system. Fix whatever the problem with the steps from this wikiHow how-to guide.
● Learn how to replace your brake pads properly using a couple of hand tools and a few easy steps.
● We talk about the importance of organization in auto repair - and why having just the right tools for the job will make the task a lot easier.