We talk about a number of DIY projects this cycle, as well as some lessons on the proper use of the auto repair tools that we see in the garage. For some inspiration, we also featured a Russian engineer’s project that used car parts, some tools, and tree parts, to create every kid’s ultimate fantasy. Check these out and a whole lot more:
● Let’s start the cycle with a fun story about Andrei Salnikov’s DIY project which borders on engineering genius to childhood fantasies come true.
● If you thought it’s only us Americans who play hard with our own car repairs, think again. Statistics tell us that UK drivers would rather fix their own cars than go to mechanics.
● See how you can keep your dogs happier and more agreeable on your next road trip.
● Let’s answer the question every weekend mechanic faces most times: when is it okay to do DIY repairs and when is it time to buy new parts?
● Learn more about diagnosing front-end wheel alignment with the right tools and knowledge.
● We end the cycle with a discussion about the importance of using diagnostic auto tools before doing any DIY repairs. How can you save time, energy, and money on repairs?