This time around we took a look at how poor car alignment can affect your driving and we also got some tips on how to get your first automotive job after you get your certificate:
● Learn about different car alignment tools and how they are used in the garage from Jane Ann's eHow article.
● You've finally graduated with a certificate in auto mechanics, what will your next step be? Dennis A. Iudice has tips on getting your first automotive job. The trick is to have a lot more than your certificate to show during an interview.
● Inspecting your suspension system is a simple task that even someone with minimal mechanical skills can manage. Read this wikiHow guide and learn how to do it yourself
● If you enjoy working on classic cars, you'll probably love to try disassembling one, just to see how it works and to make custom changes. Tony and Michele Hamer have a great guide on the steps you should follow when disassembling your classic vehicle.
● Learn how to repair your car cooling system during an emergency. Watch MAY03LT's Youtube video for more info.
● A car should move in a straight line and after every 12,000 miles you need to check the alignment of your tires for safety reasons. This is a task you can perform on your own if you have the right tools.