For many of us, learning to use hand tools can be quite intimidating. They look so simple to use, yet can do so many complicated things. Some people rely on instinct when using hand tools. However, to fully use these tools to its full potential, we must learn and understand their purpose. Let us look back at the hand tools we discussed recently:
● Both cordless and impact drills have their own benefits. Therefore, depending on the work you need to do, one will have an advantage over the other.
● We learned about an organization where the people consider themselves as tools because they made it a mission to be the means to help people who need them.
● We were taught by Jay Greco about the difference between the two types of screwdrivers and how to use them properly.
● Repairing floor tiles is easy if you have the proper tools and if you know the right steps to take.
● We learned the different kinds of saws and when and where they should be used, because if they are not used properly, the blades will dull quickly and may even get broken.
● Finally, a discussion on understanding tools reminds us how important it is to learn each tool so we can use them properly.