There are so many different types of automotive tools available on the market today, which ones are the most essential? This week we take a look at various lists of tools that every mechanic must have. We also look at the importance of investing in good tools and gear:
● Opening up an automotive servicing center is not an easy task and investing in good tools is essential if you want to get a lot of clients. Automotive News explains why.
● There are automotive hand tools for doing all kinds of things these days, choosing the right ones can be tricky. This eHow article points out the essentials.
● Mike Allen lists down the top 10 automotive tools that every weekend wrencher should own, take a look.
● Electrical accidents involving power tools are very common on farms. Find out why and how you can protect yourself from this wikiHow article.
● The authors of Your First Workshop, David Thiel and Aime Fraser explain how some automotive tools are handy to have around the workshop. Read more from the DIY Network.
● With the number of available lists of essential tools that you simply can’t do without in your workshop, it can be hard to find one that’s credible. We’ll try and solve that problem for you.