This cycle, we talk about optimizing bikes for the ultimate adventure, the biggest auto parts expo from down under, an inspiring story of a woman who has made her mark in this industry, and lots of other exciting stuff. Check out these stories and dig in:
● Is your motorcycle “adventure prepped”? If not, you can follow this post and get your bike geared for the best ride of your life.
● This year’s Auto Aftermarket Expo was held in Sydney, Australia. Check out some of the photos and details from the event. We can promise you one thing - if you weren’t there, you’ll be all kinds of jealous.
● Let’s talk some numbers for a bit. Where did 2.3 percent of America’s total GDP come from this past year? Answer: You best believe, it’s from the auto parts industry.
● The Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills Challenge is the perfect event that gives a fun and competitive atmosphere for students to try on their auto repair knowledge and skills.
● Kate Jonasse is the perfect role model for anyone who dreams of making it big in the auto repair industry.
● It’s not impossible to make your mark in the world of cars, parts and tools - even if you are a fine lady. All it really takes is dedication and determination to be your best.