How do you use your auto hand tools? Do you use them for maintenance, or repairs, or both? If you’re looking for some more information about how to use small hand tools, then take a look at this cycle’s articles:
● Are you performing the regular, basic car maintenance that your vehicle needs? If not, then take a look at this WikiHow article to see what you need to be doing and how often you need to be doing it when it comes to keeping your car in tip-top shape.
● There comes a time in a mechanic’s life when it is necessary to adjust the wheels of one’s car. If this time has come for you - or if you think it will eventually - then Cindy Paterson’s article about wheel alignment will give you all you need to know.
● Although most new-fangled ‘unusual’ tools are, well, useless, there are a few cool hand tools that are actually worth something. Check out Zuko.com’s review of the Adel Nibbler,a surprisingly versatile tool.
● Interested in the profession of an automotive body repairer? Learn about what an automotive body repairer does and the difference between a body repairer and mechanic in this article from wiseGEEK.
● Do you have the proper tools to remove your vehicle’s dents? Dent repair is a delicate but important task that you’ll probably need to perform at some time in your life, so take a look at the tools you’ll need for dent repair.
● There are a few things that you need to be doing regularly when it comes to car maintenance. Read up on the basics of car maintenance so that you won’t have to spend a lot of time fixing up your vehicle in the future.