Steck 17200 Hatch Jammer XL
• Allows body shop technicians to hold lift gate or hatch in a partially open position for sanding, painting, buffing or totally open to easily replace lift struts or work inside the hatch or cargo area without having the hatch fall.
• Easily adjusts the work angle of the hatch door from 15" to 21" to 34" and to full extension of 59".
• Hatch doors are easily positioned by attaching the metal J hook end to the striker and latching the larger loop end of the extender bar to the latch.
• Adjustable slide bars which gives up to 59" to adjust the angle and is secured with two locking pins and tightened with three adjustment knobs.
• Saves up to 10 minutes of set-up time by eliminating the need to continually adjust wooden blocks that shift during the paint and repair operations improving quality of work.
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.