Stahlwille 7794 - 2 Automatic Loader (52111093)
The electronic perfectControl calibrating unit with its electric drive considerably reduces the amount of effort and time required for calibration and adjustment tasks on torque wrenches.
• measurement possible without moving the point of application of force.
• prevents faulty readings thanks to precision-mounted spindle and finely regulated motor.
• extremely accurate calibration thanks to optimised bearings and square drives for the transducers.
• rapid, easy change of transducers thanks to quick-release latching system.
• convenient pushbutton controls for clockwise and anticlockwise measurements with automatic speed compensation.
• saves time because the bridge support is locked in place using a single-handed eccentric lever.
• transmission of readings to a PC via USB interface for further processing, analysis and archiving.
• calibration certificates can be printed or saved as a PDF file after calibration.
• as found / as left calibrations can be documented.
• during calibration, DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 in numerous languages is supported. Additional standards and works standards are available on request.
• can be upgraded to perfectControl calibrating unit No 7794-3 for angle-controlled wrenches.
• calibration up to 1000 N m is possible using the easily attached extension unit No 7791-1
• design patent, other patents applied for
Both clicking and indicating torque wrenches can be calibrated. Calibration of transducers is possible using reference torque wrenches No 7770-100 and 7770-1000, available on request.
4 calibrating square drive insert tools No 734K (sizes 4, 5, 20, 40), 6 square drive adaptors (No 409M, No 7787, No 7788, No 7789, No 7789-4, No 7789-5), 1 USB adaptor No 7757-1, software Torkmaster, 1 jack cable No 7751, 1 cable No 7751-1 with jack plug and self-locking precision plug, 1 low-temperature cable connector, 1 hexagon key wrench No 10760CV size 2 mm are included.
The unit is supplied without the torque wrench, transducers or notebook.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.