Samson 1428 Oil / Fluid Medium Pressure Hose Reel, 1/2" x 30' Hose.
The narrow design and easily rotated guide arm virtually solves all installation problems.
2000 PSI. 1/2" NPT swivel inlet.
Double pedestal side supports and hose guide arms
• Reel is supported on both sides, gusset reinforced pedestals and arms.
• The pedestal arms stay rigid - no bending, even when the hose is pulled at an angle.
• Less vibration, less bending - longer life.
• Hose is guided on both sides, without side to side bending - less wear and tear on the reel and hose.
• Guide arms are adjustable to any of three different mounting positions to provide the ideal configuration for wall, ceiling, floor, pit or truck mounting.
• Heavy gauge plate steel.
• Welded, with gussets, for additional strength and rigidity.
Hardened shaft and corrosive proof swivel
• Extended leak-proof seal life.
Full flow porting
• Fully ported hub - no flow restrictions. Maximum fluid delivery for faster dispensing.
Permanently lubricated bearings
• Postive reel recoil every time.
• Reduced maintenance, less downtime.
• Prolongs reel life.
Compact narrow design
• Engineered to save installation space.
Heavy-Duty latch mechanism
• Non sparking.
• Positive, audible, hose position lock.
Trouble-free floating reel spring
• Enclosed spring.
• Complete canister can be removed and replaced.
• No accidental fly-back damage.
• Spring tension adjustable from the outside.
Conical hose stopper
• To avoid striking against other objects.
Sintherized powder coated
• High resistance against wear.
Inlet hose pictured NOT included!
Availability: Drop ship from factory. Usually ships within 5-10 days. Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.