SES VAS5161A VW/Audi Valve Keeper Tool Kit
removal and installation device for valve keepers VAS 5161A was
designed specifically for the cylinder heads of all VW and Audi engines.
- Removal and installation is conducted quickly and simply in a fitted or removed state
- Repair time is reduced by approx. 3 min compared to previous valve repair
- Additional aids such as magnets or tongs are no longer required
- The valve cotters are held firmly in the assembly cartridge
- By means of a valve insertion device, new valve keeper can also be fitted very quickly
The use of the device is described in the workshop manual.
|1 carrying case
|1 pressure fork with lever for assembly cartridge
|2 guide forks M6/M8
|2 guide forks M6/M8 with threaded studs
|1 guide plate Ø 22 for V8 - 5 V
|1 assembly cartridge Ø 22 for 4 cyl. - 5 V/6 cyl. - 5 V/V8 - TDI 4 V
|1 guide plate Ø 22 for V6 - TDI 4 V
|1 compression stud for VAS 5161/9
|1 adapter for compressed air connection
|2 knurled thumb screws M6
|1 guide sleeve Ø 22.5 - inlet valve
|1 guide sleeve Ø 22.5 - exhaust valve
|1 assembly cartridge Ø 30/2 - valve engines
|1 guide sleeve Ø 30/2 - valve engines
|1 spacer ring Ø 22 for assembly cartridge (V6 - TDI 4 V)
|1 valve insertion device (Ø 6 - Ø 7)
Email for product availability.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.