Power ProbePower Probe PP219FTC Power Probe II with Accessory Kit and Case
Also includes Power Probe Accessory Kit
- Test circuits for polarity.
- Powers-up electrical components.
- Indicates bad grounds instantly.
- Tests continuity.
- Indicates short circuits.
- 20 ft. lead reaches all areas of the vehicle.
- Short circuit protected.
- The headlight illuminates dark areas without the need of holding a flashlight and helps in identifying wire color.
- The tone will indicate polarity acoustically. Constant tone indicates a positive circuit and a pulsing tone (beep-beep-beep...) indicates a negative circuit.
- One year warranty!
The accessory kit contains four new products:
- A 20 foot extension lead that gives your Power Probe the extra length you need for working on trucks, RVs and extra long vehicles.
- A Cigarette lighter adapter that enables you to conveniently plug your Power Probe into a 12 volt cigarette lighter socket.
- An eight inch tip which extends your reach areas such as under dashes or firewalls.
- A rugged protective case to store your Power Probe circuit tester and all the accessories.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.