OTC ToolsOTC 5713 Tire Bead Seater
The Tire Bead Seater is used when a tire, new or used, is mounted on a wheel and the tire bead does not touch both sides of the wheel, making inflation possible. The air trigger on this tool expels a tremendous
burst of air that inflates the tire to seat it to the wheel rim. This allows the tire to be inflated to the recommended pressure through the tire valve.
• The Tire Bead Seater is equipped with unique configurations that enhance ease of use, productivity and safety for technicians looking to get the job done right every time.
• Unlike other options out there, the Tire Bead Seater's ASME certified 13-gallon tank is designed with a nozzle and valve connected via hose assembly, giving the user more control rather than requiring them to hold the weight of the tank.
• The trigger style discharge valve allows for optimum airflow control while allowing both hands to firmly hold the nozzle/valve assembly, critical for effective and safe use. Wheels and handle function in either the vertical or horizontal position for easy mobility and storage.
• Unique nozzle design significantly reduces "blowback recoil" and contains discharge holes strategically placed for optimum inflation of a wide range of the tire sizes and wheel diameters.
• Air valve included for filling tank, which also provides compressed air for filling the tire while seating the bead, optimum for on-the-road service. Email
for product availability.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.