OTC 4241 30-Ton King Pin Pusher. OTC Tools.
- Hydraulics not included. Order OTC4240 if hydraulics are required.
- Hydraulic force and precision tooling replace torch-and-hammer methods for getting the job done quickly and easily.
- Five special collars and two pins allow this unit to work on both straight and tapered kingpins and accommodates sizes from 7/8 in to 2 inches in diameter and up to 11 1/4 inches long.
- The tool delivers 30 tons of hydraulic force to push out even the most corroded kingpins.
- A special adapter makes quick work of anchor pin removal.
- Anchor pin can be removed with the special adapter installed in the pusher's base block and the unit positioned over the brakes spider.
- Works on many models of trucks and buses.
- Dimensions: 27 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches
- 30 ton capacity
- Weight: 59 pounds, 3 ounces
for product availability.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.