OTC ToolsOTC 3833M13 Tire Pressure Monitor Master Kit
- Easy to follow tool menu and graphics clearly show test options
- Auto Scan feature provides a one button activation mode which automatically scans for TPMS sensor communication
- Diagnostics uses a make, year and model input which automatically selects the proper sensor communication
- Auto Scan and Diagnostics are useful for pre-testing sensors for proper functionality prior to service
- Kit includes vehicle specific Reset Procedures that guide the user through the complete procedure
The OTC tire pressure monitor master kit automatically selects the proper sensor communication. Activate sensors before tire service is performed, when tires are rotated, and when there is a problem with TPMS. Easy-to-follow tool menu and graphics clearly show test options. Auto Scan feature provides a 'one button' activation mode which automatically scans for TPMS sensor communication. Diagnostics uses a make-year-model input which automatically selects the proper sensor communication. Auto Scan and Diagnostics are useful for pre-testing sensors for proper functionality prior to service. Kit includes vehicle specific Reset Procedures that guide the user through the complete procedure. Electronic manuals include critical and comprehensive vehicle set up and reset procedure, along with system descriptions and specifications though 2013 model year.
Includes a TPM tool with latest software subscription including 2013 MY coverage, activation magnet, quick start guide, CD containing all previous and current reset procedure manuals, update cable, CD training video, 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries and recharging station, backup software CD, digital tire pressure gauge, 4-way valve tool, valve core torque driver, laminated application flip chart, service procedure flowchart poster, consumer poster, and a blow molded case. Also includes TPM Electronic Torque Wrench that features: 12-120 in.-lb. +/- 2 percentage accuracy; Torque set quickly with unique slide bar on the scale; Indexing head allows for use straight (screwdriver position) to spin nut down quickly; Torque limit LED flashes with audible beep; 1/4" Drive 11mm and 12mm Deep Chrome Socket. Email
for product availability.