OTC 3833-25 Electronic Torque Wrench . OTC Tools.
Current TPM Sensor nut torque requirements range from 12–106 in.–lb. Conventional torque wrenches do not cover this range in a single wrench. The new TPM Electronic Torque Wrench covers this range and provides key features specifically designed for TPM sensor applications, while also doubling as a standard in.–lb. torque wrench.
- 12–120 in.–lb. (1-14 Nm)
- Torque set quickly with unique slide bar on the scale.
- Indexing head allows for use straight (screwdriver position) to spin nut down quickly.
- Rotate to 90º position to torque and leverage.
- Torque limit LED flashes with audible beep.
- Power switch with LED indicator.
- Uses coin style batteries.
- Approximately 8.5" long.
- A standard torque wrench for use in all torque application within the range.
- Range 12–120 in.–lb.
Competition: Range 38 to 66 in.–lb. limited by the amount of torque you can apply on a screw driver handle no leverage.
- Accuracy ± 2%.
Competition: Accuracy +/- 6%.
- Ease of use: Green light for power on / red light and buzzer for reaching target signal.
- Flash red for overload signal.
Competition: No overload warning.
- No need to unwind like mechanical design to ensure calibration accuracy.
Competition: Must be unwound after use to maintained accuracy.
- Access, speed, and leverage are all possible.
Competition: Access, speed, but no leverage.
for product availability.