OTC 3417 HD Scan Kit.
For Heavy-Duty shops that need a second tool in the shop
and for their mobile repair trucks.
Aftermarket general repair shops that need a cost effective
solution for Heavy Duty Standard coverage and do not own
a Genisys or other family tool.
• Brilliant Color Display
• Shop rugged enclosure featuring protective rubber over
high impact ABS plastic
• Class 4 – Class 8 truck coverage featuring
“Automatic Protocol Search”.
• HD J1587 / J1708 and J1939 CAN, Engine,
Transmission/ABS coverage and more!
• Gasoline and diesel engine coverage.
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes.
• Live vehicle data such as:
Engine ECU temperature
Percent acceleration pedal position
Engine intercooler temperature
Engine coolant temperature
Ambient air temperature
Air inlet temperature
• Global OBD II – All 9 Modes.
• Fast Global OBD II Quick Test
• Supports multiple Global OBD II trouble code requests
• On-screen text and CD-based Manuals in Spanish,
French, and English.
• Vehicle data communication and power LED indicators.
• Demo mode permits operation without vehicle connection.
• On-screen definitions of diagnostic trouble codes.
• Trilingual Quick Start Guide included to help
technicians get started fixing cars FAST.
• Customize data views in line graph, LED, or digital
format with the push of a button.
• Automatic recording of data.
• Three record modes – marker frame, freeze data
history, and code triggered record.
• Four software-defined HOT keys.
• Set measurement units in SAE English/Metric.
• Includes six AA batteries for uninterrupted power supply
and off-vehicle use.
• ScanMate Windows PC software.
• Internet upgradable.
Kit Includes:HD Scan tool, 9 Pin Deutsch Cable, 6 Pin Deutsch Cable, OBD II Cable, Heavy-duty cable, USB Cable, ScanMate software Operations Manual, Carrying Case and 3-Year Warranty.