OTC ToolsOTC 3415 CAN Test Box
Use this tool for diagnosing electrical faults and CAN bus line activity. Check power and ground circuits, check active protocol lines, or connect a multimeter or oscilloscope for detailed signal analysis.
Breakout Box and Protocol Detector
– Connects between Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC) and scan tool
– Detects data and protocol communication
– Monitors system voltage – Display and high/low alarm
– Connect leads for increased diagnosis, analysis, and monitoring
Verify ECU activity
– LEDs at pin-out display signal detection, Flashing LEDs for ECU activity
Monitoring of OBDII data lines
Probe lines with scope or multimeter for detailed signal information
Check & monitor battery voltage
– Continuous numeric display or voltage
– Alarm warning when voltage drops below 11.6v or rises above 15.2v
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.