OTC 3167-HD SABRE Heavy-Duty Battery & Electrical Diagnostic Tester.
Heavy-duty for 24-volt battery and electrical systems.
Diagnoses battery packs in series, parallel, or series/parallel.
HIGHEST CCA capacity ranges (50-4000 CCA – 24V).
LARGE DISPLAY for less scrolling, more detailed
instructions. It’s also backlit for all light conditions.
INDUSTRY FIRST amp clamp connection ports for live
amperage readings using optional external amp clamp.
15 FT. CABLE to perform tests from the cab of the vehicle.
FIELD UPDATEABLE to accommodate new
battery types, system updates, feature additions.
• Tests the following battery pack configurations:
– One battery (6V or 12V)
– Two batteries in series (24V); 2, 3, or 4 batteries in parallel (12V)
– Two banks in parallel, each bank having 2 batteries in series (24V)
• Uses pack configuration in algorithm design.
• Step-by-step user instructions for easy test completion.
• Tester applied loads used on all pack combinations.
Electrical System Testing
• 12V and 24V charging system tests
• 12V and 24V starting system tests
• 12V and 24V diode tests
• Amp clamps available (not included)
for starting/charging and current draw tests.
Amp Clamp Connection – allows current drain tests and starting/charging analysis.
Tests Both FLA (flooded lead acid) and AGM (absorbed glass mat) battery types.
Scales – CCA, CA, AHR,MCA, JIS, DIN
User Definable – print header and footer.
Removable Test Cables – easily field replaceable.
PC Interface Port – allows for field updateable software.
IR Compatible – allows optional infrared wireless printer.
Readout Display – backlit for low light conditions, easy to view data in direct
sunlight (4x20 character display).
Security Cable Connection – protects against stolen or dropped units.
Over-molded Surround with Soft-touch Keys – Ruggedly built, easy to use, even with gloves.