A truck access point providing telematics modes of operation for J1939, J1708 and CAN protocols. This fully RP-1210a compliant access point communicates with the vehicle and transfers vehicle information to your PC. A 9-pin connector is built into the device, eliminating the need for a cable. Connection to the truck is accomplished in only a few seconds.
- Direct Diagnostics Mode – for use with OEM diagnostic software
- Fault Monitoring – Selective Fault Reporting
- Triggers – Report deviation and duration for any parameter or event
- Parameter Monitoring – Reports the latest data from vehicle network
- File Storage – Enough onboard memory to store maintenance notes for the lifetime of the vehicle
- Gives the user the ability to switch between Ez-TAP connected vehicles effortlessly
- Enables users to monitor connected vehicle status locally and remotely
- Automatically produces reports providing vehicle health and status from vehicles entering the wireless hotspot
- Simple status lights on the dashboard to alert you to vehicle issues immediately when the vehicle is in range
Ez-Tap wireless locking VCI, Ez-Base extended range wireless, USB cable, Ez-Suite software.
for product availability.