Noregon 12206 JPRO DLA+ Adapter Kit
Includes everything you need to connect your Heavy Duty vehicle to a PC via USB port for diagnostics, reprogramming or parameter adjustment. Works with all OEM software applications and comes complete with a 6 and 9 Pin Y-Cable to connect to the truck, a USB cable to connect to the PC, and a durable carry case to keep your adapter protected and organized. TMC RP1210A compliant.
- 6 & 9 Deutsch "Dual Can" Y-Cable
- USB Cable
- JPRO Carry Case
- DLA and Adapter Family Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Supports CAN, J1939, 1708/J1587
- Powered via vehicle connection
- Upgradable through flash firmware downloads
- Manufactured under the ISO 9001 quality standard
- SAE J1455-compliant
- Supports PC USB port using off-the-shelf cabling
- Supports CAN/J1939 and J1708/J1587 concurrently or individually
Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional (32-bit or 64-bit)
Minimum PC Requirements
- Pentium IV or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 1 free USB port (cable included)
The JPRO® DLA+ is designed to work with any RP1210-A compliant diagnostic application. The following applications have been tested and are confirmed to be compatible with the Noregon JPRO® DLA+:
- Allison Allison DOC" For Fleets (WTEC)
- Allison Allison DOC" For Fleets (1k/2k)
- Allison Allison DOC" For PC
- Bendix ACom
- Caterpillar CAT ET
- Cummins INSITE"
- Detroit Diesel DDDL
- Eaton Service Ranger
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International IPC Fleet
- International INTUNE" Fleet
- International DLB
- International ServiceMax
- Meritor WABCO TOOLBOX"
- Volvo VCADS
- Volvo Premium Tech Tool PPT
- ZF Meritor TranSoft
Availability: Drop ship from manufacturer. Usually ships out within 2-3 days. Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.