National Spencer Z-Line 1234 21 Gallon Economy Waste Oil Drainer
- Adjustable waste oil drain with minimum height 53" and maximum height 65"
- 21-gallon wheel mounted tank with front and rear ball bearing wheels (3" front casters and 6" rear wheels)
- Centrally mounted bowl on swivel joint for positioning
- Maximum collection capacity without draining is 16 gallons
- 14" diameter funnel
- 4-gallon collection bowl with adjustable height
- 6 1/2-ft. drain hose
- 7 PSI maximum draining air pressure
- Level sight gauge: Scale in litres and gallons
- Anti-splash screen/filter provides useful support for draining used filters
- 6" x 8" x 2" removable steel tool tray
- For gravity drain of fluids from engines, gearboxes or differentials of all motor vehicles placed on an auto-lift or pit.
Self Evacuating: Follow This Simple Procedure
- Close all valves and raise funnel tube until it snaps
- Apply air to the tank
- Place drain tube in waste oil container
- Open the valve at the opposite end of the drain hose
- Tank in 1 box (35" x 19" x 18") (64-lbs.)
- Funnel and tube in 1 box (24" x 24" x 11") (18-lbs.)
Email for availability
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.