MityvacMityvac MV6840 Pressure Bleed System
Model MV6840 is a professional hydraulic brake and clutch bleeding system that includes a fluid dispenser with manual pump (MV6400) and a kit containing seven master cylinder adapters (MVA6850). It forces new brake fluid down through the master cylinder, while air and old fluid are expelled through the bleed screw(s).
A pressure gauge on the Dispenser allows control of the system pressure, and the pressurized reservoir allows the operator hands-free movement to the bleed screws.
- Includes seven (7) master cylinder
adapters to connect to most American,
Asian, and European manufactured
cars and light trucks
- Large 1.2-gallon (5-liter) fluid capacity
- Fluid is dispensed under pressure for
smooth continual flow
- Internal pump components are sealed
against exposure to fluids
- Utilizes push-to-connect, quick-change
style accessory connections
- Integrated safety and manual pressure
- Includes custom-molded storage case
- 1.2-gallon (5-liter) Fluid Reservoir
- Reservoir Lid w/ integrated manual pump,
pressure gauge, and pressure relief valve
- 5' (1.5 m) Fluid Dispensing Hose w/ flow
control and auto-shutoff valves
- MVA6850 Pressure Bleed Adapter Kit
(includes seven master cylinder adapters)
- Fluid Dispensing Wand
- Hanging Hook
- User’s Manual
Ships via UPS.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.