Miller / Mopar Tools 10253A Tester, AHR Load 10253 connects to either the driver or passenger Active Headrest Restraint (AHR) connector located in the seatback jumper harness. Safely tests the 10253 supplies a known good AHR diagnostic load to the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) helping diagnose the good or bad status of the AHR signal and ground circuit. NOTE: Platforms carrying AHR for the 2010 model year are JC and RT. For 2011 model year: JC, RT, WK, KK, KA, ND, WD, PM and MK. Store this Tester in the 8443 or 8443A SRS Load Tester Kit.
- 2010 (JC, JS, KA, KK, MK, PM, RT) - System (28 -DTC-Based Diagnostics)
- 2011 (JC, JS, KA, KK, MK, PM, RT, WD, WK) - System (28 - DTC-Based Diagnostics)
- 2012 (JC, JS, KK, MK, PM, RT, WD, WK) - System (28 - DTC-Based Diagnostics)
- 2013 (JC, JF, JS, MK, RT, WD, WK) - System (28 - DTC-Based Diagnostics)
- 2014 (JC, JF, JS, MK, RT, WD, WK) - System (28 -- DTC-Based Diagnostics)
for product availability.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.