Midtronics EXP-1000-AMP inTELLECT EXP™ Expandable Electrical Diagnostic Platform.
The inTELLECT EXP marks the next generation of handheld analyzers allowing you to diagnose every part of the electrical system, from the battery to the starter and alternator, more accurately and decisively than ever before. The platform combines the full functions of an advanced analyzer, digital multimeter, and data management tool—all in the palm of your hand.
At the core of EXP's abilities is Midtronics new Dynamic Conductance Technology:
• Combines additional test inputs, measurements, and processing power to deliver improved battery testing accuracy and decisiveness
• Better decisions on borderline batteries with advanced state-of-charge (SOC) compensation
• Identify battery defects even at an extremely low voltage with multiple signal processing
• Improve decision making with temperature measurement compensation
• Eliminate charge and retest with ‘during charge test’ algorithms
Advanced electrical system diagnostics means better accuracy and faster decisions:
• Diagnose all parts of the starting system including current draw, starting time and circuit resistance
• Evaluate the spectral content of the alternator output voltage at the battery showing potential problems before the alternator fails
• New conductance cable verification test technology allows for simultaneous calculation of voltage drop across positive (+) and negative (-) sides of the circuit and total circuit drop
• Complete multi-meter functionality with scope mode produces the ultimate electrical diagnostic tool
Expert diagnostics with an expandable platform:
• Diagnostics are simple for the novice or experienced electrical technician through the icon-based user interface, large back-lit graphic display, alphanumeric keypad, arrow key scrolling and hot keys
• Future test and feature upgrades, and platform expansion is trouble-free with the integrated SD memory card
• Removable cable sets, expansion ports and additional custom expansion capabilities available.
Includes EXP-1000 Analyzer, Amp Clamp, 10’ Battery Test Cable, DMM Clamps and
Probes, Carrying Case, and Stud Adapters
Midtronics standard one-year warranty
6 and 12 volt automotive battery testing (including AGM batteries) 12 and 24 volt charging system diagnostics
CCA = 100 - 3000
CA = 100 - 3000
MCA = 100 - 3000
JIS = By JIS number
DIN = 100 - 1000
SAE = 100 - 3000
IEC = 100 - 1000
EN = 100 - 3000
(6) AA Alkaline batteries
100 mV – 68 V
128 x 64 pixel graphic, backlit display
32ºF - 120 ºF (0 ºC - 49 ºC)
info to come
ABS plastic with Santoprene overmolds
9 ½" H x 4" W x 2 ½" D
1 lb. / 427g.
Handsontools® is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.